Something I wrote out of the blue during my hermit time in the music annex. (sorry for the poor sound and video quality!)
The idea is that the sun is shining bright in the morning, the sun rays are gently falling down on me (who's still asleep), but I'm not really willing to wake up. I try to open my eyes and slowly get up, but I end up lying down on my bed again. The sun tries again, but it still doesn't work. Then it starts to shine so brightly (forte!) that I finally get up, and this is where we are in harmony, working together to stay awake and look forward to a brand new day. As I'm about to start the day, I thank the sun by singing its melody and go out to wake everyone else up.
I didn't mean to make such a deep interpretation out of a short song, but it made sense in my head. It just randomly came out. I tend to refer the sun to God, who is always trying to wake me up or take action when He wants me to. I try so hard to hold on to my own pleasures (sleeping!), but in the end, God offers something better -- a musical harmony that warms my heart and soul.
I'm extremely shy of showing things like this to others (not even my family knows about this), but I think that's rather selfish of me to keep these talents for myself and not share the abilities that God has given me. Thus, the creation of this blog, even though nobody knows about it.
Now, how about writing a letter in German? Why? No reason in particular. There shouldn't be any reason as to why I even have this blog of randomness.
No comments:
Post a Comment