Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

REFLECTION: Wait, It's Almost Over Already?

Wow, I didn't realize it's New Years Eve so soon. I think I lost all that excitement for the new year.  It just feels like any other day.  Once New Years Day comes and goes, it's back to whatever we were doing before.  It doesn't feel that special anymore.  A lot has happened this year, though, and I'm thankful for new changes, even though sometimes I wish they didn't happen.

I've been looking up all the places that I used to live and go for school during my lifetime on Google Maps, which got my whole family excited.  It was a great time of bonding, recalling the random buildings and the memories with them, reflecting back to our sweet old days..I even decided to make a map with all of my "homes" and schools just for old times' sake.  I think I'm becoming really nostalgic, especially as we've been watching our old recorded videos.  Oh, how I miss those times.  I wish I could go back to those places with my family and see how different it is now compared to back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment